08 March 2012

Just For You

Hi Everyone
Toady's card is made with a Digi stamp that I found on the Internet, sorry but can't remember which site!
The image was coloured with Promarker's for the skin and hair and the dress with (Spectrun Noir) I bought the blue set to try, not sure whether I like them as much as the Promarker's but will use them a few more times and see how I get on with them.
I'm happy with this card as I have been on a colouring course the fantastic Diane Whitehouse and although I still have a lot to learn, I feel that this image is better than my previous efforts due to the tips Diane gave us.

Hope you like.
Love
Shirley






I am entering my card in;

 http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/  Anything Goes ends (12 March)

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the image and the papers. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete