05 July 2013

Friendly Dragon



Hi Everyone,

Today's post is a cheeky dragon digital stamp I picked up whilst browsing free digital stamps on the internet, I was really looking for a dinosaur for my Grandson but just had to have this cute little chap.
He is coloured with Promarkers and layered up on papers from my stash, which have had the edges sponged with Tim Holtz distress inks.

Hope you like him as much as I do.






Lovely Smile, don't you think 




Thanks for taking time to look in.Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the card.
Shirley
xx
I would like to enter this card in Papertake Weekly's challenge. Anything Goes.
Also Polka Doodles challenge. Week 26 Animals.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a sweet card, really great CAS look! Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete