17 May 2012

Monochrome Maddie


Hi Everyone 
Not a very good day up here in Yorkshire it has rained all morning but no distractions, as I wouldn't want to go and garden in this weather so I don't feel guilty.  Today's card is in monochrome colours as I am entering Polka Doodles challenge this week.

I have used Marianne dies for the front right decoration and spellbinders dies for all the layering pieces on the card and the papers are from Docrafts Papermania, Capsule Collection and the image is Maddie from Polka Doodles Pretty Sweet CD.

My Promarker colours where Ivory, Buttercup, Pastel Yellow, Mustard, for the jumper and Buttercup, Pastel Yellow, Mustard and Gold for the skirt.  For the socks I used Ivory, Buttercup, and Pastel Yellow and for the hair, Ivory, Buttercup, Pastel Yellow, and Mustard,  for the face Satin blush and Dusky Pink. 









I would like to enter this card into Polka Doodles Monochrome Challenge.

Hope you like.
Love
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shirley. It should be sunny enough soon for you to get in your garden. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a great sentiment.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card, I love the colour scheme you used so gald you joined us at Polka Doodles this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...I love the sentiment.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful use of those dies, Shirley! A lovely card!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete