08 May 2012

Say it with flowers


Hi Everyone, sorry for the long lapse from my last post, no excuses I have just not made time to sit and enter   
any cards.

I have been doing a bit of spring cleaning today so I thought that I would chill tonight and so here I am relaxing.

Today's card is a new style for me and I really like the way it has turned out and I will definitely use this design again.  I'm sorry I can't give credit to the lady who's video I saw for this card tutorial as it was a few weeks ago that I made the card, and I didn't make a note of her name but thank you very much for a great tutorial.

The image is from Sliekje's  blog, she's cute isn't she.  I coloured her with Promarkers and used ribbon and papers from my stash the pearls I coloured with a lilac Promarker  to match the card









Bye for now
Love
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment