14 May 2013

Christening Album


Hi,
Today I would like to show you some of the pages I have made for my Grandaughter's Christening Photo Album. Papers used were Forever Friends, Kraft Notes and some from my stash and the buttons are Mixed Buttons from Range. I also used Spellbinder, XCut and Cuttlebug dies for the photo panels and lettering.





This is the front cover, the cake will be Owl themed so I thought it would be a good idea to have one on the front cover. 


This is the inside cover, I thought a place for notes would be ideal here, the love is from an XCut alphabet die.


This is the inside back cover, I have used spellbinders dies to create the mount for a photo and button embellishments, papers from my stash and the scalloped lining for the page is one of the original pages.




The background on this page is from the Forever Friends papers and the mount from my stash. Hugs and the flowers are from my Cuttlebug Alphabet.


Background from F Friends flowers and kisses, Cuttlebug dies.



All papers from my stash and mount cut with spellbinders dies.



F Friends papers and dies buttons and dies as stated previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment