19 May 2013

Happiness is a journey

Hi Everyone

Today's entry is way out of my comfort zone, although I have liked Steam punk art for a long time I have never made a card in this style. Whilst at my stamping group at Samuel Taylor's in Brighouse a friend saw the course advertised and told me as she new I wanted to try my hand at Steam punk   I am glad she did, as the class with Lindsay Mason was brilliant.  Here are the two cards that I made, hope you like them.  Would be nice to hear from you, please leave a comment.

Shirley
xx



The card was made with Graphic 45 papers and the image and sentiment are Lindsay's designs. The image was coloured with Tim Holtz distress inks.







This card is also made with Graphic 45 papers and the background layer is stamped with Lindsay's clock and broken heart stamps stamping inks and embellishments are from Ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment